The Tarot Card Deck
A tarot card deck has seventy eight cards is divided into major and minor arcana. Major arcana are twenty two in number and have various images and generally carry more weight, and represent major, fundamental changes or states of being. The deck also has fifty six minor arcana cards or suit cards. The images on the minor arcana cards deal with everyday problems and symbolize their relationship with the seekers questions or problems.
The fifty six minor arcana are closely related to regular playing cards most people are familiar with. They have four suits usually going by the names of cups, batons or wands, coins, that often are called disks or pentacles, and swords. All of this depends on the type of deck one uses so it can be a little confusing in the beginning when one starts to learn about tarot cards.
There are different associations made to the four suits of the minor arcana with some of the most common being the batons or wands with fire, the coins with earth, cups with water, and the swords related with air.
Air is sometimes traded with fire in the swords suit depending on the interpretation being made during a tarot card reading.
Every suit in the minor arcana has a total of fourteen cards. Ten of them are just like regular playing cards, ace through 10. The last four of the fourteen are called court cards and are the king, queen, knight, and page. Once again they might have a different name depending on what kind of deck you are using. A common replacements used for the knight and page cards are with a prince and princess card. There are still more variations, but the above is the most common if one resides in the western hemisphere.
Many people feel that the twenty two cards of the major arcana represent the absolute central part of the tarot card deck and even mankind himself. The complete realm of human experience is represented by them. They symbolize everything about the nature of mankind from the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical point of view. These major arcane cards can interpret the spiritual or godly aspects of man right down to their fears, weaknesses, and strengths.
The tarot card meaning can change depending on the reading and even the one doing the reading. A single card can get a different explanation depending on where the card falls in the spread and what the other cards in its vicinity mean. It is the tarot card reader’s own judgment and experience which will determine whether or not a certain card has any relevance to the question or problem that is being presented and they will often simply discard it as non consequential.
Since the meanings of the cards in a tarot deck can be interpreted in so many different ways it is important for any one individual to not rely on the advice or interpretation given as complete gospel. No one’s life is completely driven by fate or destiny if they use at least a little bit of their own free will and common sense to live their life.
Tarot cards can be used to help clarify a confusing situation and even open your mind to possible solutions to your problems, but they will only be helpful to you if you take positive action to change your troubling situation or to be alert for potential hazards in your future.
Remote viewing is a highly documented and thoroughly researched tool that has been investigated and concretely developed governments around the world. Most people have heard of it, but do not really know what it is. The ability to remote view is an ability that all humans possess, but just like language, it has to be learned.
When using proper protocols in a remote viewing session, the viewer is not really in an altered state, they are simply using the power of concentration to access information outside themselves. Remote viewing is in fact a psychic power but not in the way commonly understood by most and other practitioners of paranormal arts, although recent incomplete and inaccurate reports may have been led many to believe otherwise.
Remote viewers are not the typical clairvoyants, psychics, and fortune tellers one sees advertising their wares on the internet or TV.
Remote viewing is primarily used in conjunction with retro cognition and precognition and is often thought to not be good for finding a lost ring or other valuables, but some success with things of this nature have been reported. It is often done with topological variety targets. Remote viewing is a process that a person undertakes to as the name implies to view something of their choice from long distances with the power of the mind. There have been very specific protocols developed in order for a remote viewing session to be considered reliable, but that is a subject for a different article.
Remote viewing is the scientific process of receiving or gathering information about a particular target. Often confused with clairvoyance, remote viewing is a learned skill, whereas clairvoyance is more often thought of as a natural skill. Remote viewing is now a robust and sometimes easily repeatable and quickly demonstrable phenomenon.
Remote viewing can be defined as the ability to see and or perceive information about objects, places, people, or even events related to another time, without any known means of communication. In the last several years there have been reports about the US Army and CIA having remote viewing programs in the past and, possible, in the present time.
Remote viewing is a controlled and trainable scientific process involving psi, or psychic abilities. Remote viewing procedures were originally developed in laboratories funded by the United States military and intelligence services and used for espionage purposes. Remote viewing is a term used to describe the ability to sense events remote from yourself, in either time or location, using extrasensory perception. These events could be either in the past, or precognition of the future.
Remote viewing is a new name for an old ability. Remote viewing is the ability of a person to project their conscious observation to a distant location to see or sense what is there. Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture.
Remote viewing is a methodology that helps most anyone use their innate natural intuitive abilities to accurately access previously unknown information remotely. It peels back the layers of deceit and lies and makes known the truth about our world, human history and currents events.
Many people are interested in tapping the power of their intuition using the daily duty of sleep. Often times someone will become interested in further investigation of this subject after repeatedly having the same or similar type dream several nights in a row and begins to wonder if these dreams have some sort of meaning for them in their life.
It has been said here on this site and elsewhere that if a dream is supposed to be providing you some sort of guidance then “you will know it”. But what to do in the situations where somehow you feel in your gut or “intuitively” that it must have some sort of meaning for you in your life but you just cannot figure it out?
In order for a person to “know” for sure whether or not their dream or dreams are trying to provide some sort of psychic guidance it is important to have at least a somewhat developed intuition.
So how does one go about developing their intuitional power?
Here is a very simple technique that you can use just about anywhere and any time you have at least a free minute or two. Obviously the more time you have to practice this technique the better, but in the beginning most people find it difficult to stay focused for more than one or two rounds.
Keep in mind that this procedure is just one way to help you develop your concentration. It will also as a side benefit help to calm your mind. These two things together – a properly developed ability to concentrate as well as the ability to control your thoughts go hand in hand on the road to developing psychic power as well as manifesting the reality you wish to have.
- Sit upright in a chair, feet flat on the floor, shoulders back and your hands resting upright comfortably on your thighs or even a little further up your leg to the junction of your legs and torso. The reasons for not sitting back in the chair leaning against the back rest are many. The main one being that most people have a tendency to quickly start drifting off to sleep or at least quickly begin to dive into the subconscious and you do not want to do that at this point. That comes later.
- Inhale deeply and hold that breath for two seconds and then quickly and forcefully exhale. If the body feels compelled to immediately breathe in again let it, but consciously pull in as much air as you can, hold it for two seconds and then quickly and forcefully exhale. Do this at least three times before moving on to the next step. After each exhalation (and more practice) the body will not always feel a need to immediately draw in more air. In those few seconds a couple of things can and will happen.
- If you are aware enough you will begin to feel a little glimmer of calmness and peace in those few moments between breaths.
- If your ability to concentrate thus far is quite limited you will lose focus on what it is you are trying to do and start thinking of something else, (particularly if you are leaning back against the backrest of the chair) if this happens to you just bring your mind back to this technique, don’t get down on yourself, and start from step one again.
- Now. After getting a little bit more oxygen to your brain and somewhat calming your nerves and racing mind you can really start developing your concentration by doing the following. (as a side note a lot of people find that having a clock “ticking” in the back round is helpful in maintaining focus while practicing. If you have one, make sure it is one that only ticks off in seconds and not the type that “ticks” twice or more a second.)
- You will begin drawing in a breath, holding it, and then exhaling in equal amounts. A useful target is 10 seconds in, 10 seconds held, and 10 seconds exhaled. In the beginning you will have to simply see what works for you. Many folks find that 5 seconds is good for them at the start.
- If you use the 10 seconds in, 10 seconds held, and 10 seconds exhaled before drawing in the next breath you will essentially be “breathing” twice a minute. You will quickly start to see the calming benefits of this as a person normally breathes 20 times a minute.
- Continue doing this for a total of ten breaths. Done properly, five minutes or more will have passed. You will find that after even just a little practice that your body will not demand an immediate “inhalation” after the last exhalation. This is fantastic when this starts to happen. Enjoy the calmness and peace between breaths. You will start gaining the ability to “see” your thoughts and be able to watch them pass by.
- Once you have practiced this very simple technique and know that you are maintaining your focus throughout, then when you are done with your ten breaths lean back in your chair and relax. Allow yourself to “daydream”. Pick the subject or thought you want to dream about and in the following minutes you will often see clearly the meaning behind what it is that is hampering you.
- Do not expect an instant and “miraculous” answer to come to you. It rarely happens right away, but over time you will gain the ability to almost instantly “see” the answer to whatever subject or problem you have chosen to work on.
After practicing this very simple (but not necessarily easy) technique for some time you will also notice a whole host of other benefits in your life. These benefits will be expounded upon in another article later on.
You will find that practicing this psychic dreams technique right before going to sleep at night will also often cause you to not only have more vivid and easier to remember dreams, but that you will also feel a lot more refreshed in the morning. As you delve deeper and deeper you no longer will wonder, “am I psychic?”. You will prove to yourself that it is indeed true.