Many people are interested in tapping the power of their intuition using the daily duty of sleep. Often times someone will become interested in further investigation of this subject after repeatedly having the same or similar type dream several nights in a row and begins to wonder if these dreams have some sort of meaning for them in their life.
It has been said here on this site and elsewhere that if a dream is supposed to be providing you some sort of guidance then “you will know it”. But what to do in the situations where somehow you feel in your gut or “intuitively” that it must have some sort of meaning for you in your life but you just cannot figure it out?
In order for a person to “know” for sure whether or not their dream or dreams are trying to provide some sort of psychic guidance it is important to have at least a somewhat developed intuition.
So how does one go about developing their intuitional power?
Here is a very simple technique that you can use just about anywhere and any time you have at least a free minute or two. Obviously the more time you have to practice this technique the better, but in the beginning most people find it difficult to stay focused for more than one or two rounds.
Keep in mind that this procedure is just one way to help you develop your concentration. It will also as a side benefit help to calm your mind. These two things together – a properly developed ability to concentrate as well as the ability to control your thoughts go hand in hand on the road to developing psychic power as well as manifesting the reality you wish to have.
- Sit upright in a chair, feet flat on the floor, shoulders back and your hands resting upright comfortably on your thighs or even a little further up your leg to the junction of your legs and torso. The reasons for not sitting back in the chair leaning against the back rest are many. The main one being that most people have a tendency to quickly start drifting off to sleep or at least quickly begin to dive into the subconscious and you do not want to do that at this point. That comes later.
- Inhale deeply and hold that breath for two seconds and then quickly and forcefully exhale. If the body feels compelled to immediately breathe in again let it, but consciously pull in as much air as you can, hold it for two seconds and then quickly and forcefully exhale. Do this at least three times before moving on to the next step. After each exhalation (and more practice) the body will not always feel a need to immediately draw in more air. In those few seconds a couple of things can and will happen.
- If you are aware enough you will begin to feel a little glimmer of calmness and peace in those few moments between breaths.
- If your ability to concentrate thus far is quite limited you will lose focus on what it is you are trying to do and start thinking of something else, (particularly if you are leaning back against the backrest of the chair) if this happens to you just bring your mind back to this technique, don’t get down on yourself, and start from step one again.
- Now. After getting a little bit more oxygen to your brain and somewhat calming your nerves and racing mind you can really start developing your concentration by doing the following. (as a side note a lot of people find that having a clock “ticking” in the back round is helpful in maintaining focus while practicing. If you have one, make sure it is one that only ticks off in seconds and not the type that “ticks” twice or more a second.)
- You will begin drawing in a breath, holding it, and then exhaling in equal amounts. A useful target is 10 seconds in, 10 seconds held, and 10 seconds exhaled. In the beginning you will have to simply see what works for you. Many folks find that 5 seconds is good for them at the start.
- If you use the 10 seconds in, 10 seconds held, and 10 seconds exhaled before drawing in the next breath you will essentially be “breathing” twice a minute. You will quickly start to see the calming benefits of this as a person normally breathes 20 times a minute.
- Continue doing this for a total of ten breaths. Done properly, five minutes or more will have passed. You will find that after even just a little practice that your body will not demand an immediate “inhalation” after the last exhalation. This is fantastic when this starts to happen. Enjoy the calmness and peace between breaths. You will start gaining the ability to “see” your thoughts and be able to watch them pass by.
- Once you have practiced this very simple technique and know that you are maintaining your focus throughout, then when you are done with your ten breaths lean back in your chair and relax. Allow yourself to “daydream”. Pick the subject or thought you want to dream about and in the following minutes you will often see clearly the meaning behind what it is that is hampering you.
- Do not expect an instant and “miraculous” answer to come to you. It rarely happens right away, but over time you will gain the ability to almost instantly “see” the answer to whatever subject or problem you have chosen to work on.
After practicing this very simple (but not necessarily easy) technique for some time you will also notice a whole host of other benefits in your life. These benefits will be expounded upon in another article later on.
You will find that practicing this psychic dreams technique right before going to sleep at night will also often cause you to not only have more vivid and easier to remember dreams, but that you will also feel a lot more refreshed in the morning. As you delve deeper and deeper you no longer will wonder, “am I psychic?”. You will prove to yourself that it is indeed true.
Many people wonder… Am I psychic?
What is the best way to start developing your psychic abilities? Is it even possible to enhance what appears to be a budding intuition?
Often times people wonder if it is possible to develop or even increase their abilities or if it is only something with which a person is born with.
Actually, both answers are correct. Everyone is born with some level of psychic skill. But, just like other things in life some of us are more naturally talented than others.
Additionally, the degree to which we nurture these talents also plays a major role in how well we are able to perform when it comes to receiving and translating messages that come to us, or manifesting our own desires.
This means that each and every one of us has the ability to exercise and build our skills so that we can become more intuitive and better psychics, either for personal or professional gains.
In order to develop psychic abilities, it is important to first clear the clutter from our minds. We are often receiving and sending signals and messages all of the time but are often far too distracted to notice.
Therefore, even without any real need to hone our skills, we can gain quite a bit of psychic power by simply taking some time to meditate. Meditation serves as an effective way to get rid of all of the unnecessary information that we are bombarded with on a daily basis, yet it leaves the important details that we can then use in either our daily lives or in performing readings for others.
Once you have cleared the extraneous details from your mind, it is important to let your thoughts run freely.
Far too often we are so afraid that we are not performing well or are going to relay inaccurate information that we prevent ourselves from even starting to develop our psychic abilities.
Instead, we should treat the psychic process much like brainstorming. We should allow any and all messages from all of our senses to come in without being censored.
From there, we can then then learn what work best for us and how we can determine real psychic messages from background noise.
Once you have allowed yourself the freedom to consider any and all information valid, it is then a good idea to keep a journal in order to track which messages came true and which did not. This way, you can see what those correct hunches felt like and determine if there is any sort of pattern to the accuracy of your readings.
Using these three simple steps, anyone can start to develop their psychic power for fun and maybe even for profit.
For a jam packed course put together by a professional psychic on how to unleash your psychic ability Click Here!
A Beginners Guide To The Truth
There is often quite a debate among the public as to whether real psychics exist or not. The truth is that each of us has our own opinion and it will most likely be impossible for some time to come that we will be able to prove the existence of true psychic powers in scientific terms.
However, just because there are not currently specific studies proving or disproving a psychic’s abilities does not mean that there are no worthwhile ones out there.
Of course, there are plenty of charlatans that have marred any genuine psychic’s reputation. This has, unfortunately, cast a bit of a dark shadow on psychics in general, but it does not mean that it is not possible to find someone that can legitimately help guide you in understanding the past and in looking forward to the future.
As there is no sure-fire way of knowing that you have found a real psychic, people often find themselves having to do a bit of hunting around when it comes to finding a quality clairvoyant. Poking around through the various advertisements on the internet and reading customer testimonials is one of the best ways to find a reliable adviser.
Of course, you can always try your hand at calling a phone number from an ad you saw on TV or one that you found in a phone book, but more than likely you will end up right where you started only a little bit more short on cash .
Most of the time the best way to go about discovering a true psychic is through referrals and word of mouth. It is interesting, but finding a psychic that is accurate and trustworthy can sometimes be more difficult than it sounds.
For some reason, people tend to like to keep these hidden gems to themselves and are not always shouting the name of their psychic from the rooftops.
Our goal here at the psychics academy is not only to show you how to develop your own psychic abilities, but also to help you discover what a real psychic truly is.
However, if you are lucky enough to have a confidant that will share the name of their clairvoyant with you, you have a much better chance of deciding for yourself whether or not there are real psychics out there.
When hearing stories from someone about a psychic reading they have received, it is very important to see if the information that they were given could have been prompted by something the person said and did not realize.
We oftentimes give out many signals or even relevant information without even realizing it. Psychics can then use this information in their reading and make the gullible think that they have some special powers when in fact they do not.
Although giving a reading based on this type of subtly obtained information is not the true definition of clairvoyance, using it to piece together details that have come to the psychic naturally does not make them any less genuine.
However, if wanting to see for yourself whether or not real psychics exist, it is important to keep from conveying too much when getting a reading from an alleged respected clairvoyant.